White Sox @ Blue Jays 2:07 PM, Cueto (0-1, 2.41) vs. Manoah (5-1, 1.77)

hogan873

McGiire as DH has to be a new low for TLR.  It’s so bad that it overshadows hitting Leury at lead off while Vaughn hits 7th.  I mean, ultimately they have so many problems that batting order doesn’t matter all that much, but he would for sure do better pulling names out of a hat.  Also, Sheets has to go down.  He’s not right offensively and TLR just can’t quit him.

• Like 1

All this makes me wonder if Reinsdorf is even paying attention to what is going on . I mean doesn't he care that the White Sox are the joke of baseball right now, and mostly because of who he hired as manager . If he is in fact, following the team, I can't believe that he isn't having sleepless nights wondering just how he might be able to get out of this mess.

Edited by White Sox Park

1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:

All this makes me wonder if Reinsdorf is even paying attention to what is going on . I mean doesn't he care that the White Sox are the joke of baseball right now, and mostly because of who he hired as manager . If he is on fact, following the team, I can't believe that he isn't having sleepless nights wondering just how he might be able to get out of this mess.

Reinsdorf doesnt care, he even said so (carrot on stick comments). Hes more concerned with "righting the ship" with his buddy Larussa. 

11 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

All this makes me wonder if Reinsdorf is even paying attention to what is going on . I mean doesn't he care that the White Sox are the joke of baseball right now, and mostly because of who he hired as manager . If he is in fact, following the team, I can't believe that he isn't having sleepless nights wondering just how he might be able to get out of this mess.

JR doesn’t care about the team or winning. He just cares about all that money that is being saved up by not acquiring the top players and talent to field a winning team. It’s money lining his pockets so he’s happy with just that.

Edited by maloney.adam

I've mostly accepted that we are all sitting here wide-eyed, watching this thing crash and burn.

But what my curious mind wants to know is: Is it the burning part that we're watching now? Or are we still watching a prolonged crash, only to be followed by the burning? Perhaps the crash was the TLR hire and everything since has been the burning?

Important questions to ponder as I count down the minutes to avoiding yet another game of my favorite team during their contention window.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Never seen a player look so disinterested.  He’s going to play himself out of town.

Not sure who is taking on "this" Moncada at 17 mil for 2023 and 24 mil in 2024....

Just now, Tony said:

Not sure who is taking on "this" Moncada at 17 mil for 2023 and 24 mil in 2024....

At this point, eat some salary and move on, especially if his extracurricular activities are pissing off the team