08/17: Astros at Sox. 7:10, NBCSN

Buehrle>Wood

2 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Let's go Kopech! Please bring that upper 90's heater with movement and that nasty slider. You need to be a killer tonight like your last outing. Let's just try to keep the walks down and not go through so many pitches. 

Kopech 5

Kelly 1

Diekman 1

Lopez 1

Graveman 1

LFG

• Like 1

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, wegner said:

You're due Harry.  Grab a Cuban Comet, Gumballhead (or your choice of cold beverage)  and enjoy the game with your boys.

Meanwhile I will only start watching in the 7th inning tonight because that worked for the last 2 games, haha.

It's a day game and I have to take off work Friday and next Wednesday to take them to school.  They did it knowing I couldn't go.  

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Last time I was there I had to wait almost a whole inning for my order as they were cooking....worth it....and the people in the row behind my seat were quite envious of our sandwiches when I returned. 

I also had to wait an inning+. I agree it was worth it.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

It's a day game and I have to take off work Friday and next Wednesday to take them to school.  They did it knowing I couldn't go.  

Well I guess I admire their dedication to the cause of White Sox baseball....but next time you can, go to the game and enjoy.  Maybe you'll be able to root for Elvis.

Wow, here is a 5 game winning streak the White Sox find themselves on, keep it going guys. Two amazing comebacks against the Astros has this team definitely headed in the right direction. Keep the focus and the fire burning and take charge of the Central from here on out.

• Like 1

White Sox  hitting stats team leaders for the last 15 days :

Batting average: Eloy .364, Abreu .358, Harrison .318.

OBP: Eloy .407 , Grandal .402 , Abreu .386

Slugging: AJ Pollock .537, Vaughn .520 , Eloy .455

OPS: Pollock .899, Jimenez .862, Vaughn .860

RBI: Vaughn 9, Moncada 8,  Jimenez 6

As you can see that's 7 different guys in the top 3 of those 5 categories. Eloy (4), Vaughn (3), Abreu (2), Pollock (2), Moncada (1), Grandal (1) and Harrison (1).

Helps to have guys productive within the same time span.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

So Tony didn't believe or realize there was a problem, yet called a meeting about it, even though he didn't agree with it. Also Chicago media didn't see fit to apparently ask any of the obvious follow up questions  that this statement should have generated. 

What the actual fuck.

• Like 1