How many games will the White Sox win in 2019?

southsider2k5

How many games will the White Sox win in 2019  

116 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will the White Sox win in 2019

• <50
    • 50-54
    • 55-59
    • 60-64
    • 65-69
    • 70-74
    • 75-79
    • 80-84
    • 85-89
    • 90+

I am being real pessimistic at 60-64. I think there will be some brightspots but I am not sure how this team will handle if it has poor health among its starting pitchers. I think it could have some decent .500 level ball like last year but one month where all of our pitching is aligned in a tailspin and just tanks the year.

72 wins. I think the offense has a chance to be decent but the pitching will be awful with the chance of being the worst in baseball. I wouldn't even be surprised if Rodon is bad this season as he seems to be regressing. His velocity was down last year and his K rate way down.

Edited by JuliusO1274

95-67. This team is going to score a ton of runs. The starting rotation will over achieve. The starting rotation will even be better after Giolito is no longer on the team and replaced by Cease. Bullpen is greatly improved. This should be a Playoff team this 2019 season. White Sox fans will be dancing in the streets this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

95-67. This team is going to score a ton of runs. The starting rotation will over achieve. The starting rotation will even be better after Giolito is no longer on the team and replaced by Cease. Bullpen is greatly improved. This should be a Playoff team this 2019 season. White Sox fans will be dancing in the streets this year.

I’ll have what he’s having!

• Like 1