5/12: Minnesota @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

1 minute ago, manbearpuig said:

He really shouldn't even be on a team that has a goal of winning a world series but injuries.

A guy who can pinch run and play stellar defense is really nice to have. You just can't overplay him. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

La Russa will blow out Heuer’s arm so Jake “Franchise Kinda Guy” Lamb can keep Tony company.

Hahn, man up and DFA Lamb already.

Where did TLR touch you? I am sorry for what happened, 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 3

La Russa will blow out Heuer’s arm so Jake “Franchise Kinda Guy” Lamb can keep Tony company.

What is the correlation

• Like 1

I don’t mind Hamilton right now with the rest of the offense cooking. He’s a great CF. Ideally we acquire a better solution and Engel comes back. 

I doubt any meaningful trades will happen early this year. No minor leagues last year and April equals no scout eyes on opposing talent. Teams will want multiple looks before dealing meaningful talent. Especially our talent, most of whom hadn’t seen much or any professional experience. 

So, are we going to go with a 14 man pitching staff?

We all know you hate both La Russa and Lamb, but Lamb's fate isn't tied to Heuer's usage in any way whatsoever

• Like 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

He’s a fucking wasted roster spot.

Lamb was awesome when he was healthy, they gave him an insignificant amount of money to see if he can get back to where he was. He is also the backup for 3B and 1B. Who gives a shit who the 26th man is?

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic