4/5: Chicago Royals @ KC Royals @640 CT - Fedde vs. Singer

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Finally someone sees it correctly. Got him on the shoe and nowhere else.

I'd rewind and take a picture of the pant leg and glove deforming, but I just don't give a f***. This team isn't worth the minute it would take me, and it doesn't matter anyway. Not like the Sox were bringing him home.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I remember some posters saying Michael Busch wouldn’t outhit Andrew Vaughn this year…  oops.

Posters on here thought Kopech was a better starter before last year than Steele

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

IIRC the Sox started last year like 3-11. The 2024 club seems quite intent on taking on that challenge.

If Robert is out for a few months, this team will lose 120 games.  The offense is that bad.

• Thanks 1

Sadly, it seems the most important thing for the rest of the season is that this isn’t an Achilles injury.  Robert and Crochet are the only players anyone should care about.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

Phew! It’s a good thing JR promoted Getz due to his familiarity with the organization. Imagine where we’d be if we had to wait another full season for a new hire to learn the organization.

The learning would consist of "holy f***, fire everyone. Especially Chris Getz."

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

I'd rewind and take a picture of the pant leg and glove deforming, but I just don't give a f***. This team isn't worth the minute it would take me, and it doesn't matter anyway. Not like the Sox were bringing him home.

Lol I only brought it up because I read about 10 different opinions on the call.  Most angles showed nothing , the ones looking at it from the first base view behind the runner, because you couldn't see his foot. After the tag on the foot the glove came up very quick and missed everything else  by a wide margin ,which is what you see from perhaps a LF camera in front of the runner.

Royals announcers were saying the knee . I was like wtf are they looking at. I saw top of the upper half on his foot.

That's the only angle I saw that showed a tag.

• Like 1