5/17 Sox @ Royals Game 2 | 6:10PM CT

Two very bad baseball teams split a DH. Sox may ultimately get good. Right now they are boring and very very mediocre to lousy. And the 3B coach should be ashamed of himself. You can't wish a guy home when he has zero chance of making it home. Awful baseball games today. No bats.

• Like 3

Just now, fathom said:

Something has to be done immediately with this offense.  As bad as I’ve ever seen for the Sox.

Realistically what can you do?  Call up Yogurt for 2B?  Hahn fucking botched it by refusing to add a legit left-handed power hitter and solid everyday 2B.

• Like 2

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

White Sox and Royals appear to be two teams that are pretty equally matched.

And that's a real problem....you need to feast on the Royals and Tigers if you want to win the division.

• Like 2

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Guess we have to rely on the A's to beat the Twins sometime before that stadium lease expires in 2024.

I don’t really care what Twins do right now.  If Sox don’t get significantly better, they’re going nowhere this year.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Realistically what can you do?  Call up Yogurt for 2B?  Hahn fucking botched it by refusing to add a legit left-handed power hitter and solid everyday 2B.

Yep, that’s the problem.  It’s just frustrating because I see some of these teams that the Sox were equally as talented as last year, and now it seems those teams are on another planet compared to the Sox.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I don’t really care what Twins do right now.  If Sox don’t get significantly better, they’re going nowhere this year.

The Central is so so so bad.  Reds tried to give it away against Guardians with a huge blown save, both teams blew opportunity after opportunity and somehow Cincy prevailed in CLE so we are 1/2 game up on them whatever that actually means. Probably very little.