7/10- Tigers at White Sox, 1:10

flavum

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Sorry, at the airport and unable to watch, but was worried you meant something new.

No worries.  He’s landing funny but talked his way into staying in.  Seems obvious it’s still bothering him. 

• Thanks 1

Between trotting Kopech back out after a rain delay in his final start before TJS and now just waiting for his ACL to explode, at best the handling leaves something to be desired, at worst it’s criminal.

Edited by JoeCredeYes
  • Like 1
  • TLR 1

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

Old guys like me remember Sherm Lollar who was a great catcher and good hitter but Vaughn is a speed demon compared to Sherm.

Crede Konerko Dye Thome noted burners as well…of course, they could hit the occasional homer.

Fwiw, always used to be the Flying Molina Brothers famous for being some of the slowest…

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Old guys like me remember Sherm Lollar who was a great catcher and good hitter but Vaughn is a speed demon compared to Sherm.

I seem to remember Karkovice being exceptionally slow.

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Why not call up Martin and move Kopech to the pen. 

With guys being unavailable daily and lot of bad pitchers in the pen makes most sense to me.

How about DLing him to get him some rest.  Everyone knew that stretching a guy out was going to involve several walls during the season sans injury.  This is why they should of had him in the minors last year working as a starter.   

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

If they want to be rebuilding forever…

In the short term, yes, but it’s better just to shut him down.

Nobody in their wildest dreams is confident in Martin, VV or Lambert.

Everytime he's a starter he hurts himself