8.28 Snakes @ Sox Fire Everyone Gamethread - 1:10PM CT, NBCSC

Tnetennba

2 minutes ago, whitesoxwin said:

And yet everyone who says they are out of here or done with this team show up again and again. We all are apparently gluttons for punishment.

what's the difference between being a Sox fan and being an alcoholic? Once in a while an alcoholic quits for good.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

I know it sucks but we have to root for this team to totally tank in these last 35 games. That is the only chance of significant change happening. If they finish around the .500 mark JR and TLR will use the injury excuse as the reason for a poor season and just run the same shit back next year.

This thing has to be burned down. There has to be a new GM, Manager, and entire coaching staff.. Also the entire training staff has to be let go and they need to bring in a full time nutritionist. Almost everyone on this team is 10-15 pds overweight and out of shape. Your a professional athlete. Take care of your body. 

Other than Cease, Kopech, Vaughn, TA, and Robert everyone else is available for trade. Build with youth, speed, and defense. Get only players who are passionate about the game and about winning. 

Now I realize JR looks at this team as nothing more than an investment that is gaining value whether it wins or not so the chances of any of this happening while he is still in charge is probably next to none. But we can hope. 

No way will I root for this team to totally tank, lol, I will let others do that. We all realize that major changes need to to happen but If the owner doesn't think any changes need to be made so be it. 

18 minutes ago, Saufley said:

When will owner Jerry Reinsdorf become embarrassed by the product he trots out to the field. It's a bad joke!

He doesn't care. He's clueless and oblivious

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tray said:

Then go become a Cub fan and get out of here. Later.

Yeah, not going to choose another team.  This isn’t me jumping ship forever.  But this season is beyond fucking cooked and I won’t be wasting my limited free time supporting this shit show.  It is legit painful to watch these guys right now.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Yeah, not going to choose another team.  This isn’t me jumping ship forever.  But this season is beyond fucking cooked and I won’t be wasting my limited free time supporting this shit show.  It is legit painful to watch these guys right now.

When you take a step back, it’s truly unbelievable how awful this season has been in every aspect.  It’s not even fun rooting for better players when you know they have no idea how to keep them healthy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Mariners or Orioles ?

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

When you take a step back, it’s truly unbelievable how awful this season has been in every aspect.  It’s not even fun rooting for better players when you know they have no idea how to keep them healthy.

100% agree.  And the worst part is they’ve done absolutely nothing to try and fix anything.  Watching them hit a bunch of singles every night and still keep Frank as hitting coach makes my blood boil.  Nearly everything about this product is boring and unlikable.

3 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

I know half the squad is missing, but holy shit snacks that’s awful.  What in the bloody hell does it take for the madness to end?

It is hard to win without TA, Eloy, Robert, Moncada.  Too many injuries. Too many AAA  backups.  Bad manager. No sense of urgency. And so on so on.

• Like 1

Even with how bad this season has gone, they still could have won this division but they didn’t do shit and kept the same underachieving train a rolling. 

I hate watching these guys so much, it’s such a shame they totally botched this rebuild because they had a shot at making it special. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Saufley said:

When will owner Jerry Reinsdorf become embarrassed by the product he trots out to the field. It's a bad joke!

When it stops becoming profitable, then he will do something.  As long as it rains cash they could trot children out there and he would be happy.  He doesn't care about the results.  He cares about the cashflow.  

uncle-scrooge-mcduck-money.gif

• Like 2
  • TLR 1