4/2: Sox vs. Braves @ 640CT - Crochet v. Reylo (weather permitting)

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I bet they do something stupid like delay it for an hour before just cancelling.

JR needs any bit of revenue he can swindle out of these fans.

Edited by Paulie4Pres
  • Paper Bag 1

RotoGrinders meteorologist has the game as yellow so should get it in but we'll see. 

• YELLOW   ATL @ CHW They may need a brief late start, but the rain clears north around first pitch and they should be able to play. Cold temps vs. winds blowing out to center at 15-20mph, I'll take the temps in that battle and call it better pitching weather than hitting weather.
  • Love 1

• bmags pinned this topic
19 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

RotoGrinders meteorologist has the game as yellow so should get it in but we'll see. 

• YELLOW   ATL @ CHW They may need a brief late start, but the rain clears north around first pitch and they should be able to play. Cold temps vs. winds blowing out to center at 15-20mph, I'll take the temps in that battle and call it better pitching weather than hitting weather.

gross.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

When the Sox finally win a game, is the new guy going to yell South Side Stand Up, like he did with spring training wins?

Hey Now!

See Ya!

Southside Stand Up!

This guy is quickly becoming like Hawk, without the long periods of silence when the Sox are sucking.  But one could build a soundboard of his calls.

If someone said "Here is $400 in cash, I'm giving you tickets to the game as well, all you have to do is go sit outside and watch baseball at Guaranteed Rate Field tonight" I'd say no without hesitating lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Paper Bag 1

Guess they’re going to rough it tonight rather than playing two in June. No way they play tomorrow. 

Best makeup date is June 27. 4/18 and 6/3 also common off days.

16 minutes ago, Tony said:

If someone said "Here is $400 in cash, I'm giving you tickets to the game as well, all you have to do is go sit outside and watch baseball at Guaranteed Rate Field tonight" I'd say no without hesitating lol

If they were club level seats and included parking close to the stadium, I'd do it for $200.

19 minutes ago, Tony said:

Look I may not want see this dumpster fire, but the day they pay me to go, I am there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hawk 1

7 minutes ago, flavum said:

Guess they’re going to rough it tonight rather than playing two in June. No way they play tomorrow. 

Best makeup date is June 27. 4/18 and 6/3 also common off days.

Yeah I looked yesterday too. There was a day off for both that was in the middle of a Braves road trip and Sox homestand that I figured could work for at least one game (if not 2).