4-3 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:07 PM CT)

TheTruth05

Just now, Tony said:

I don’t have to be reminded how to do the most basic functions of my job...ever. And I don’t believe most humans have to be. We’re talking about Eaton dropping a basic pop up, Robert letting a ball hit him in the head. If TLR has to flip over a table to get guys to execute players Little Leaguers are literally expected to make....the manager isn’t the problem. 

You can disagree if you like. But that is just the way it is. And managers do this all the time.

I am not saying TLR is "the problem" at all. I'm not saying that.

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

That was what it would look like if Benetti seized control of a large major city without the government learning his identity. And had to then release a video to explain his demands.

Thought I was watching an Eli Roth trailer.

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

You can disagree if you like. But that is just the way it is. And managers do this all the time.

Kenny Williams is due for a table flipping, because Hahn would never do it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

Yes, because if we’ve learned anything in life, doing things because “it’s just the way it is and this is how it’s always been done.” always is the correct way to approach things. 

Oh, and there is also no evidence it’s effective. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic