7/30 CWS v CLE 7:10 PM CDT

TheTruth05

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

This is a World Series caliber team? Injuries blah blah blah. They put their chips in the wrong pot. With all these other super teams how can we anticipate competing? The Dodgers said oh Seaver’s hurt? Bauer’s a POS? Cool story. 

Huh?

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

This is a World Series caliber team? Injuries blah blah blah. They put their chips in the wrong pot. With all these other super teams how can we anticipate competing? The Dodgers said oh Seaver’s hurt? Bauer’s a POS? Cool story. 

Isn’t this game showing why they got Kimbrel?  Tepera is supposed to be a 6-7 inning guy, not the set-up man

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Look guy, I’m a big fan of yours and agree that relievers are volatile.  I also deserve ripping for my preseason commentary on the bullpen.  All that being said, you trying to support the claim relievers are volatile based on a single plate appearance is absolutely ridiculous and you know it.  You rip hot takes as much as anyone and this one is scathing.

They don't get many appearances, and two bad ones can destroy their entire usefulness. That's kind of the point

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

The velocity & spin on Tepera's pitches was normal. If he's hurt nothing was showing up there.

I don't think he was hurt. Tony just wanted him out of there. Turns out that was the right call. 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

They don't get many appearances, and two bad ones can destroy their entire usefulness. That's kind of the point

Ethan Katz step aside. We have the master of bullpens here! 

• Haha 3
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Great job tapera. You're amazing! So glad you're here. Really looking forward to your future outings!

Signed, 

Allowable soxtalk content

Also, great job larussa pulling vaughn again and leaving in Goodwin and Garcia. Youre the man!

Once Robert comes back - just think about how much better offense and defense will be - including not having to pull the non Engel outfielder for defense. 

Just now, chw42 said:

I don't think he was hurt. Tony just wanted him out of there. Turns out that was the right call. 

If they wanted to make a pitching change why wouldn't Tony do it himself? Pitching coaches making the switch hardly ever happens.

Just an odd situation all the way around.

• Like 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Yup, he is actually a real good dude, just some of the worst of the worst takes you’ll see on the internet.

I mean after he said we'd make zero trades during the deadline did you expect to see him here? He was getting ripped.