4-3 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:07 PM CT)

TheTruth05

Just now, Balta1701 said:

Maybe Vaughn spent so much time working on LF over the last week that he’s a little off on timing pitches and swings on off speed stuff?

Not a chance. He is a young hitter who is going to need time. The alternate site stuff was all fluff. Pitchers will give him junk until he proves himself. He will soon. 

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

Not a chance. He is a young hitter who is going to need time. The alternate site stuff was all fluff. Pitchers will give him junk until he proves himself. He will soon. 

Exactly. He’s what 5 ABs in? 6?

Just now, reiks12 said:

you dont send collins there with 0 outs, the blame is on the next 3 batters for having terrible atbats

Not his fault that he's slow. It's definitely on Robert and Vaughn to make some decent contact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

LOL you are  both still in line behind me.

I will find an independent 3rd party with no skin in the game to do a deep dive into our post history to see which of us 3 first supported Yermin

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m guessing yes, but not sure I’d pitch him over any of those guys if the lead remains at one.

Actually I trust Foster over Heuer...personal preference

Just now, caulfield12 said:

92-93 mph changeup...filthy.

Apparently in bullpens, he throws it around 87, which would be ideal.  Gotta give TLR credit, everyone has pitched except Ruiz. Every position player has a PA except Lamb.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic