That's an utterly classless White Sox winner

wegner

The fact that Eloy hit a bomb and Lynn looked like who he can be is more important than us losing the first two games.

Now split the damned series tomorrow… hope for good Robert news in a week… and go take care of fucking business you pussy fucks.

( Can you tell I’m just exuberant? )

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hi8is said:

The fact that Eloy hit a bomb and Lynn looked like who he can be is more important than us losing the first two games.

Winning is all that matters now, its almost August. All of this "hey this guy looked good for once" bs is at its limit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Best that Lance Lynn has looked in what, a year? And he gets pulled at 87 pitches. Lol.

Just managerial mistake after managerial mistake, that the team miraculously, and luckily, played over. 

Fire TLR.

Don't you think LL is probably on some kind of pitch limit at this juncture?

2 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

That’s one we definitely won in spite of just pitiful bullpen management. 

Lot of mean posts tonight about TLR. Cmon, any criticism of his bullpen management has to go back to whoever put this team together. Most of those relievers STINK. I bet there's a reason LL got hooked at 80 pitches.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Don't you think LL is probably on some kind of pitch limit at this juncture?

Considering tonight was his lowest pitch count of the season, probably not. He has 3 games over 100 and 1 at 99 out of his 7 starts this year. Although i personally didnt hate the decision to pull him after 6, I would have preferred he'd gone with someone other than Ruiz. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Highland said:

I am truly glad the Sox won this game. They had to have the win. But I don't get a good feeling watching them. Third inning, bases loaded, one out, and only one run. No one took a good cut. Been happening all season.

Two allegedly big boppers looked pathetic, didn't they, in the 3rd.  They're a bunch of lucky ducks to get this one.  CLE looks better than us, sad to to say.

3 hours ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Best that Lance Lynn has looked in what, a year? And he gets pulled at 87 pitches. Lol.

Just managerial mistake after managerial mistake, that the team miraculously, and luckily, played over. 

Fire TLR.

Is anyone really against the pull of Lynn? It didn't work out I guess in retrospect, but its whatever.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

1 hour ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

I missed the game—can someone explain the “classless” reference?

Some halfwit in the game thread called sox fans classless for booing and chanting fire Tony 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, greg775 said:

Lot of mean posts tonight about TLR. Cmon, any criticism of his bullpen management has to go back to whoever put this team together. Most of those relievers STINK. I bet there's a reason LL got hooked at 80 pitches.

Would that good reason be that TLR thinks he is smarter than everyone else, or that he just wanted to see how the weaker bullpen arms would cope having already used the others in the game one loss for some reason.

4 hours ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Is anyone really against the pull of Lynn? It didn't work out I guess in retrospect, but its whatever.

Basically at this point TLR can't do anything right.  He pulls Lynn after 6 innings and he's a bum.

He leaves him in too long and he's a bum.

A relief pitcher wets the bed and he's a bum.Yet Lynn looked great and perhaps taking him out is part of a new plan to keep him pitching better. His fastball looked much better after the rest from the All-Star break so maybe it's now about keeping his arm fresher.

Maybe even Lynn said hey skip , I'm done.

People wanted Lopez but when Lopez came in he gave up a couple hits and gave up a run too.

Kelly's looked good maybe 5 or 6 outings in a row but I'm sure the next time TLR brings him in in a close game and he pitchers bad that'll be on TLR too.

The bullpen has been pretty good lately yet  every day everyone wants perfection because our hitters can't hit. There's a lot blame to throw around ,not just TLR,  and as always it starts at the top.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, T R U said:

Some halfwit in the game thread called sox fans classless for booing and chanting fire Tony 

Yikes the venom is real. Is a person in today's society really a halfwit because he wants people to treat each other better ? I disagreed with the guy in the  game thread but only because I think the Sox deserve the same scorn they show the fans.

Maybe the real halfwits are the ones who take all this a wee bit too seriously and can't think rationally and put things in perspective.

• Like 3