4-2 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:38 PM CT)

TheTruth05

Just now, ron883 said:

Look at Ray Ray Run: Foster blows it after all that talk of the bullpen being invincible

LMAO. I literally thought the same thing. I wonder if he's going to say Foster let the team down.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Look at Ray Ray Run: Foster blows it after all that talk of the bullpen being invincible

Well if Ray Ray is consistent he will blame Foster.  Foster screwed that up in his eyes because he didn't pitch it into the mitt of Eaton.  

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I will reiterate: Jesus Christ.

It's how you give away wins. That's not on the manager, that's not on the pitcher, that's on the dude in the field. Guys can criticize not pulling Dallas earlier, but Foster pitched out of it and the defense let the team down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Heads22 said:

It's how you give away wins. That's not on the manager, that's not on the pitcher, that's on the dude in the field. Guys can criticize not pulling Dallas earlier, but Foster pitched out of it and the defense let the team down.

Totally.  Be better make the play.  

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

Letting Keuchel allow the first two base runners when he was throwing batting practice in the previous inning is 100% on the manager.

Edited by maxjusttyped
  • Like 1