Fire Rick Hahn

Chicago White Sox

14 hours ago, WBWSF said:

Being  a season ticket holder I talked to numerous people last night who are going to renew their tickets. They have already been contacted by their ticket reps.  My rep hasn't contacted me yet but I will renew when the time comes.  The old saying is true. You can't beat fun at the old ballpark.

Not much fun being had at this old ballpark and I'm not looking forward to another rebuild with this FO in charge!

Edited by Saufley
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

13 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

I had season tickets except for 2012 for around 30 years. Most of the time, a full season. I didn't have them in 2012 because the guy I had seats with died. I really missed it so my wife agreed to go with me most of the time on a weekend plan. I enjoyed it, and they always took care of their season ticketholdrrs. Once they became decent again in 2020, they stopped treating us like royalty. Igave them up after last season and couldn't be happier.  I still go to games. Maybe 6 or 7 this season.  I can still go whenever I want. Usually very cheap.  I missed the perks. I guess they will bring that back next year.  But I'm very happy I don't give them my money for this. Sox fans deserve better.

There are still some perks. You  buy a parking pass package for $17.00 a game if you're a season ticket holder.  They use to send out a special bobblehead to  season ticket  holders. That has ended.

10 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

There are still some perks. You  buy a parking pass package for $17.00 a game if you're a season ticket holder.  They use to send out a special bobblehead to  season ticket  holders. That has ended.

This alone makes a season long investment totally worth it, especially when you figure there have been two home playoff games in the last decade. Well played. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

They are so desperate to sell tickets that they are calling and emailing me regularly basically begging me to come back.  I have to imagine they are doing the same with other former season ticket holders.  The crash & burn end of the rebuild is the breaking point for a lot of fans. 

Are you able to reply to the emails? It would be great if the season ticket holders teamed up and had a clear concise response stating they won't buy tickets until Hahn is gone. 

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Slayer12 said:

Are you able to reply to the emails? It would be great if the season ticket holders teamed up and had a clear concise response stating they won't buy tickets until Hahn is gone. 

I am, but I haven't bothered with it.  I'm more annoyed by it than anything.

I gave them a piece of my mind when TLR was hired, and they stopped contacting me for a long while, but desperate times I guess.

6 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

If the Sox lose tonight, it will be the 2nd at least 7 game losing streak of the season  They have had a total of two 7 game winning streaks in the 11 years Rick Hahn has been GM. Can you fire him today?

Is this true? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

10 hours ago, Tnetennba said:

They are so desperate to sell tickets that they are calling and emailing me regularly basically begging me to come back.  I have to imagine they are doing the same with other former season ticket holders.  The crash & burn end of the rebuild is the breaking point for a lot of fans. 

I had a 10 game package in 2021 and a 20 game in 2022, didn’t renew this year. Got a ton of calls in the lead up to the season but never bothered answering and eventually they left me alone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LittleHurtCG said:

Our boy wonder has done a bang up job kicking off tank job 3.0! 

Cease will likely get traded this time next year and Robert a year after that. Hahn will deliver the parade this time for sure! 

Except the parade will be for him leaving...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I also love that there's some love for Hahn today. This ass clown has been an absolute 💯 total 💩 GM. He now dumps some guys for half court shots and a salary dump and we're somehow now proud of him?

Fire Rick Hahn to the Sun

15 minutes ago, NCsoxfan said:

I think Hahn is atrocious but you can’t say he should be fired because of today. We have no idea what was offered for Cease, and he should’ve held a high high bar. I’m a fan of what he got for Giolito, Lynn, and Burger.

I don’t disagree with the bolded but at the same time, what’s the point of having Cease pitch for what’s likely to be a very uncompetitive team next year?