Cease To Padres per Passan

Chicago White Sox

Just now, Quin said:

We've not made a single new point in like, 3 weeks. Why would they be bothered?!

dear god we need a rumor

Nobody is bothered, We are looking for some friendly discussion. Your guys are welcome on the OH site as well. I think most would like to see a deal happen. White Sox fans would like to get as much as possible. The asking price by Getz appears to be astronomical. Elias has guys he isn’t going to move and Os fans are antsy for a SP to replace Gibson that is an upgrade. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. But, I appreciate the objective opinions of some of your posters. Hopefully we have something to offer to your discussions as well.

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Rolle Tide said:

Nobody is bothered, We are looking for some friendly discussion. Your guys are welcome on the OH site as well. I think most would like to see a deal happen. White Sox fans would like to get as much as possible. The asking price by Getz appears to be astronomical. Elias has guys he isn’t going to move and Os fans are antsy for a SP to replace Gibson that is an upgrade. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. But, I appreciate the objective opinions of some of your posters. Hopefully we have something to offer to your discussions as well.

12 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Read the last few pages of this thread lol. Can’t stop talking about us.

https://forum.orioleshangout.com/topic/50182-cease-vs-everyone-else/page/141/#comments

The amount of energy we've collectively put into discussing "Cease to the Orioles" in our two threads while nothing new has happened is staggering.

My main takeaway is that they're on page 141 of their thread while we're on 149. We must not lose the Thread Wars to those jamokes, we must maintain our lead!

• Haha 1
  • Fire 2

10 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Especially their cost-controlled pitchers when they’re salary dumping useful players. 

I actually saw some mention of a 3 teamer somewhere that had the Orioles, White Sox, and I believe the Mariners. Cease was going to them and the Orioles were getting one of their starters. Never like multi team deals as they are rare. But it was interesting.

34 minutes ago, Rolle Tide said:

Welcome to the board

• Hawk 1

46 minutes ago, Rolle Tide said:

Samari Rolle combined with Bama?

Rough week with the anti-Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Rose Bowl ending...

Edited by caulfield12

1 hour ago, Rolle Tide said:

Our top admin would kick your top admin's ass, b****

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, bmags said:

Honestly for me this has been like being forced into watching a HS model UN group the last few weeks. 

I love when posters say “well, the other team’s fans agreed to this deal”.

Edited by fathom
  • Haha 1

It sounds like the Yankees are in pretty aggressively from some people I’ve talked to today. No idea on Boston. I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up being New York. Brian Cashman has the balls to actually make a deal which could help. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Y2Jimmy0 said:

It sounds like the Yankees are in pretty aggressively from some people I’ve talked to today. No idea on Boston. I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up being New York. Brian Cashman has the balls to actually make a deal which could help. 

That's good to hear. I think he would do well there. He's seems pretty cool and collected on the mound. 

10 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Also if the Yankees don’t have a successful season Cashman and Boone are getting canned

2 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

I think if they trade with the Yankees, they’ll be looking for pitching. Hampton ot Warren to start, if not both. I would avoid Spencer Jones and Pereira at all costs.

Yeah, sounds Iike Yanks want to use Pereira as a trade chip.  I would love Dominguez, but I doubt they trade him.  Hampton, Lalane and Arias are intriguing.

• Heads22 changed the title to Cease To Padres per Passan
  • Heads22 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic