4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT

Just now, flavum said:

Not sure if they briugt it up on the Sox broadcast, but Jason Bourgeois didn’t go out to coach first base in the 8th.

The jokes write themselves. 

Braves telecast saying it's something you see in little league

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

"I really don’t have much for you guys," Grifol said after the game. "These are ones you’ve just got to flush and get ready to play tomorrow."

• Haha 3
  • Paper Bag 1

13 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

"I really don’t have much for you guys," Grifol said after the game. "These are ones you’ve just got to flush and get ready to play tomorrow."

22 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Ahhaaahhahahaaa. Yessss. Please more of this. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Why was it a day game today? I get because it’s warmer during the day but why play tomorrow night instead of during the day?

Good question although they probably won't be playing for the next few days because of bad weather.

1 hour ago, flavum said:

Not sure if they brought it up on the Sox broadcast, but Jason Bourgeois didn’t go out to coach first base in the 8th.

The jokes write themselves. 

lol I saw that

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Over/under on hearing this during the season +/- 20?  We could hear some version of this quite often.

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Pedro stop wasting so much damn water 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

That’s just about the most intelligent thing I’ve heard him say yet

2 hours ago, Paulie4Pres said:

What a perfect representation of this organization and their professionalism.... More s%*# like this, please.

Brings me back to the Bevington days. How embarrassing.  What a shitshow this team is.

3 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

What in the actual f***!  Was an explanation given?  Did he quit, taking a dump, thought the game was called, what?

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

What in the actual f***!  Was an explanation given?  Did he quit, taking a dump, thought the game was called, what?

I’m gonna guess taking a dump, considering he was tucking in his jersey on the field

• Haha 1