ST Thread

pcq

2 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Man, he hasn't even pitched in a B game. If they do that, I mean, everything I already think of them, but wow. I suppose it's plausible, but wow.

They already said last week he wasn't going to be ready and was going to Charlotte, at least for a while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

A bruised foot? How the f*** does that happen dude goes to the plate with all sorts of body armor. 

did he drop a dumbbell on his foot working out on IG live?

Though i remembered seeing his fouled one off of his foot.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

So I guess there's no obvious reason why Garret Crochet shouldn't get the extra day of rest given his long history as a reliable every time through the rotation starter and innings-eater.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

So I guess there's no obvious reason why Garret Crochet shouldn't get the extra day of rest given his long history as a reliable every time through the rotation starter and innings-eater.

The dumb has been taken to another level. 

9 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Chuck being reduced to this stuff is genuinely sad.  I like that guy and he is a fan, it has to be hard putting out fluff pieces like this 

The man began the Royals gaslighting last year

• Thanks 1
  • TLR 1

Not sure if thread worthy, but today is the first opt out date for veterans on MiLB deals (who qualify) to opt out if they choose.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2024/03/31-veterans-with-opt-out-opportunities-looming-this-week.html

For the Sox, the group includes: Jesse Chavez, Brad Keller (doesn’t sound like he will given he was a later sign and recovering from injury, also seems likely to pitch at the MLB for us at some point), Dominic Leone, Mike Moustakas, Kevin Pillar and Bryan Shaw.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Not sure if thread worthy, but today is the first opt out date for veterans on MiLB deals (who qualify) to opt out if they choose.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2024/03/31-veterans-with-opt-out-opportunities-looming-this-week.html

For the Sox, the group includes: Jesse Chavez, Brad Keller (doesn’t sound like he will given he was a later sign and recovering from injury, also seems likely to pitch at the MLB for us at some point), Dominic Leone, Mike Moustakas, Kevin Pillar and Bryan Shaw.

These guys would be nuts to opt out.  They aren't getting a better chance to crack an MLB club. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

These guys would be nuts to opt out.  They aren't getting a better chance to crack an MLB club. 

Nah man, these guys want to play on the FASTs train so elite starting pitchers will bang down the door to play for Getz & Co.

• TLR 1
  • Paper Bag 1

5 minutes ago, Quin said:

Nah man, these guys want to play on the FASTs train so elite starting pitchers will bang down the door to play for Getz & Co.

Just because you're an idiot Pedro and don't know a good player from a horse's ass, doesn't mean you boss put together a good squad...

• Paper Bag 1

16 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Just because you're an idiot Pedro and don't know a good player from a horse's ass, doesn't mean you boss put together a good squad...

Not a Pedro fan, but what is he supposed to say? Doesn’t make sense to rip your boss or players publicly.

Perhaps it’s his way to criticize the shitty veterans Getz is keeping over guys who actually performed in camp. Same as Tony taking shots at Kimbrel not being able to handle the 8th inning.

Gets doesn’t say bupkis about much of anything.

• Like 1