Offseason Part 2 - Lets the Rumors & Action Begin

Chisoxfn

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

the Padres reddit is losing their minds over the Tatis news. Like full giving up on season and talking about motorcycle clauses and stuff. I gotta say...it kind of feels okay to watch that burn...

I'd be pissed too. If he really hurt it during the bike crash from December and hasn't bothered to have surgery on it till now, it's a massive fuck up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I'd be pissed too. If he really hurt it during the bike crash from December and hasn't bothered to have surgery on it till now, it's a massive fuck up. 

On top of not having the shoulder surgery...so that he could be ready for the postseason last year.

5 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

the Padres reddit is losing their minds over the Tatis news. Like full giving up on season and talking about motorcycle clauses and stuff. I gotta say...it kind of feels okay to watch that burn...

Go trade for Darvish or one of their other older starters.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

If the Twins manage to get Story and pry Montas away from the A's, they're probably gonna end up finishing 2nd in the division. We currently have an 11 WAR edge on them, getting those 2 probably halves that edge. 

13 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Daily reminder that Hahn’s first call post lockout ending warranted an obnoxious, baiting smirk.  And I’m very confident it wasn’t for Kelly or Harrison.  Panic if you must, but dealing with Boras takes time.

I'm trying to stay positive, but I also remember Chicago strutting like they were George ****in Jefferson on Machado only to have Preller wipe his dick right across their helpless faces as they scrambled to create a BS counter narrative to try and keep people from grabbing pitchforks and torches. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Heyman reporting that Trevor story has turned down a nine figure contract offer because the team wanted him to move positions…

While this very well may not be the Sox, I would absolutely hate handing Trevor story over $100M. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

I'm trying to stay positive, but I also remember Chicago strutting like they were George ****in Jefferson on Machado only to have Preller wipe his dick right across their helpless faces as they scrambled to create a BS counter narrative to try and keep people from grabbing pitchforks and torches. 

Very true.  I’m confident they’re pursuing some of these guys, but you never know if Hahn will actually be able to reel in the fish.

• Like 2