Merry Christmas Sox Fans!

South Side Hit Men

Hope all of you have a memorable week enjoying time with family and friends.

Thank you SoxTalk Jason and team for keeping the conversation going.

This is the first New Years since 2020 I’m optimistic the White Sox are on the road to measurable improvement as an organization, and have enjoyed the changes over the past four months.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

I am trying to be optimistic, but I just came back from Christmas Eve.  My nephew (to his uncle, my brother): Do you think you'll go to ANY Sox games this year? My brother: I dunno. I'm really not feeling it. Probably not. My nephew: Me neither. 

These are both huge, die-hard Sox fans and the last 2 seasons have killed their enthusiasm.  It would have helped if Grifol had been canned. Both pointed to how dumb/arrogant he is negatively impacted their enjoyment of the product. It's gonna be a long, maybe 3 years?

• Like 2
  • Hawk 1

3 hours ago, Timmy U said:

I am trying to be optimistic, but I just came back from Christmas Eve.  My nephew (to his uncle, my brother): Do you think you'll go to ANY Sox games this year? My brother: I dunno. I'm really not feeling it. Probably not. My nephew: Me neither. 

These are both huge, die-hard Sox fans and the last 2 seasons have killed their enthusiasm.  It would have helped if Grifol had been canned. Both pointed to how dumb/arrogant he is negatively impacted their enjoyment of the product. It's gonna be a long, maybe 3 years?

Merry Christmas everybody. .... Interesting post. I can't imagine anybody buying tickets to watch the 2024 Sox. Maybe on a perfect late May evening weather wise against a good team you go to secondary market and buy a couple tickets. But to buy them way in advance and gamble on weather for this team? Don't see many doing it. I can't imagine opening day drawing more than 25,000 but I guess I could be mistaken.

• Like 2
  • TLR 1