Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM

Featured Replies

Do what you did to Hunter Brown.

  • Replies 481
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is no longer a "magical" season and whatever happens, we're good. I want blood this series. I want to beat the hell out of Cleveland. f*** those guys. Crush'em.

  • “ WE'RE GONNA GET ON A PLANE AND WE'RE GONNA HEAD TO CLEVELAND, OHIO. SOMEBODY'S POURING ALCOHOL DOWN MY PANTS. AND WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS SHOW UP, PLAY WHITE SOX BASEBALL AND WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS

  • The Pope has convinced Jerry to convert!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JoshPR said:

Brazoban been a huge disappointment

Did he look bad vs the astros? I don't remember him pitching

2 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

Did he look bad vs the astros? I don't remember him pitching

He was the reason we almost lost the lead in the 5th of game 2.

Will be interesting to see how Messick pitches to Pham.

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

He was the reason we almost lost the lead in the 5th of game 2.

thanks, I was driving home from Romeoville and my Internet was completely non existent on I-55 S

Good luck, fingers crossed.

Here's a crazy thought: say they pitch Hagen, Newcomb, Taylor, Hicks, and Feddy today. Each for about two innings. And it goes great. What's to stop them from doing the exact same thing on Monday and the exact same thing on Wednesday?!

2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’d rather have Antonacci or Peters in there over Braden against a LHP, but Montgomery has also hit a bomb off Messick so what do I know. Either way, let’s fucking go!!!

I’d like Sam in there over Braden but can’t make that work defensively.

4 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

I’d like Sam in there over Braden but can’t make that work defensively.

Braden hit a HR off Messick, I'm guessing they are gonna try to find that magic stroke again

The mission is to take at least one game in Cleveland

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

The mission is to take at least one game in Cleveland

Yea, in a 5 game series, a split is almost mandatory.

Here we go boys….jump out on top early and shut em down!

Messick is giving up 4 and we are winning this!

The dick riding has commenced. America’s team?

Did I just hear correctly that Messick listens to Higher by Creed to pump himself up???

What does Tommy Pham have on Venable?

My better half put Sirius XM on our smart TV so settling in to listen to Len and DJ......Let's Go Boys!!!!!

The AUDIO is messed up for me its ahead of the video by a couple seconds!!!

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

What does Tommy Pham have on Venable?

Sometimes simple threats work

ITS GO TIME!!!! COME ON BOYS!!! LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!

Just now, Green Line said:

The AUDIO is messed up for me its ahead of the video by a couple seconds!!!

Same but I think they just fixed it

Just now, Green Line said:

The AUDIO is messed up for me its ahead of the video by a couple seconds!!!

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

Same but I think they just fixed it

Now no strike zone... working out the kinks, I guess

Need the strike zone box please

Vargas definitely still struggling with that wrist.

  • Author

Messick has reverse splits. We'll see how things go.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.