Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

Great play.

  • Replies 856
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • Bob Sacamano
    Bob Sacamano

    one week later “God, it’s me again”

I understand Mune is a glove first 1B, but would be nice to see some powa

Mune is rock steady at first. Makes trading colson more likely since Vargas should stay at 3rd.

1 minute ago, Quin said:

I understand Mune is a glove 1B, but would be nice to see some powa

Some wanted Mune to be DH

Don't walk this other Stiff

Burke missing because of poor footing.

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

No walks. Don't walk stifs

Particularly to the bottom of the line up rotating their line up to Kwan and Ramirez.

1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Burke losing some feel in the 3rd

Can't plant properly.

Nice challenge

4 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Burke looks awesome, as I've said in this thread. He's not as filthy as Williams though.

He's being economical.

Sit down Rocchio, b****.

Burke has stepped up. Offense 2nd time around needs to back him up.

Sit down b****

What I love about this game so far: zero walks from Burke.

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

Sit down Rocchio, b****.

Rocchio, Kwan, and Bailey can all go to hell for eternity

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

Sit down Rocchio, b****.

Can't stand him

Need the bats to wake up this inning…cmon boys

Burke's curve is money right now

Need an of who can jack the ball for one.

Thank God for burke but gotta start doing something with the bats

Swing the bat, man.

Teel has been such a disappointment this year

19 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Yes, let's fire the best hitting coach we've had since Greg Walker.

Our great hitting coach coaches a team near the bottom in contact rate and prone to tons of Ks

I could teach them to just swing away 🙄

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.