Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:

That’s the way I’m looking at it and also as a stepping stone to a bright future as I’m sure Getz will improve what needs to be improved as we have a pretty nice core going forward with Vargas, Meidroth, Teel, and Peters and maybe both Montgomerys and Mune. We already have a pretty solid bullpen but Hagen and Taylor could become starters next year so that might change things.

No love for Ant?

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Should have just gone with Hagen to start the 3rd

  • I have a date scheduled for tomorrow. It's going to be fine

  • Also, I can’t say this enough, but this season completely rejuvenated the fan base out by me in the Naperville region. Kids are having Sox viewing parties and the stores are packed with Sox merchandi

Posted Images

22 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

I was trying to decide the magic person to start the game 4 thread, and couldn't help but remembering the best Game Thread starter in Soxtalk history @Heads22 . Obviously he would be the man to step in here and bring us home, so I will do the next best thing and start this thread is his honor. Wherever you are buddy, this one is for you!

Love it

17 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

No love for Ant?

Ant can stay. The Montgomerys can go.

5 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Ant can stay. The Montgomerys can go.

Braden, who had the game winning double in game 2? You're harsh lol

51 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

You still let @Brian hang around.

THATS DIFFERENT

26 minutes ago, ron883 said:

The best part of the Manny Machado free agency pursuit was peavy44. Absolute gold.

Hey guys at sxtalk I talked to Machados hitting coach yesterday

LETS

FUCKING

GO

WHITE SOX!!!!!!

CLOSE IT OUT!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

No love for Ant?

Oops, didn’t mean to leave him out.

1 hour ago, AntMan26 said:

Need the bats to come alive tonight. Also need our pitching to STOP WALKING CLEVELAND.

Our guys were too amped yesterday. They’ll control the zone today and take it down!!!

Gotta take them tonight. Need to have good approaches. No confident in a game 5.

5 hours ago, reiks12 said:

I feel like the crowd got to our guys last night. Its like they felt the pressure of the postseason for the first time, or pressed to not disappoint the home crowd.

Good experience. Hopefully they dont disappoint tonight!

They were amped and adrenaline saturated like they’ve never felt in their lives and it lead to them pressing. Hopefully they lead how to slow it down and harness it.

I have faith.

I’m looking for a big showing out of the guys on the edges. Doyle, Pham, Fedde, Braden.

LETS FUCKING GO BOYS!!!

11 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Gotta take them tonight. Need to have good approaches. No confident in a game 5.

Yeah, if they don't win tonight, you can almost stick a fork in them as this team is big on momentum and it'll be tough to recover having to win a do-or-die game on the road after blowing 2 at home.

And I'll be more than glad to have this post brought back up to me if they do indeed lose game 4 and win game 5.

Our DH is a veteran guy that could not find a MLB job until September? I like Venable...but hmmm...

5 minutes ago, BrittBurnsFan said:

Our DH is a veteran guy that could not find a MLB job until September? I like Venable...but hmmm...

Instead of the only hitter who had any semblance of an approach at the plate yesterday....

All I can say is to repeat the sage words of Tom Paciorek:

"God bless the White Sox..."

16 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:

Yeah, if they don't win tonight, you can almost stick a fork in them as this team is big on momentum and it'll be tough to recover having to win a do-or-die game on the road after blowing 2 at home.

And I'll be more than glad to have this post brought back up to me if they do indeed lose game 4 and win game 5.

We’ve heard this story all year.

15 minutes ago, BrittBurnsFan said:

Our DH is a veteran guy that could not find a MLB job until September? I like Venable...but hmmm...

Im calling a Pham HR tonight.

5 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

All I can say is to repeat the sage words of Tom Paciorek:

"God bless the White Sox..."

It would more significant if the Pope says that, no reflection on Tom

Update on peavy44/killer k. He got kicked out by security yesterday because he was going after fans for chanting "f*** the packers".

Edited by ron883

13 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:

Im calling a Pham HR tonight.

I hope so...I hope he hits 4!!!

I’ve been saying it since July, I’m not sold on Colson. I really wish he would come around, for his sake and ours and I feel bad for the kid, but it looks bleak. I know it’s only his second year .. but …. You fill in the blank. I sincerely hope he hits the game winner tonight but I’m doubtful.

I don't mind Pham in the lineup. Feel like a few of the young guys were a little too amped up last night. He's been here before.

Don't stop get it get it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.