Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:

Would have been a crazy environment at the Rate even with the start time.

It’s a much rarer event in the South Side than at multiple post season winners Astros and Braves.

  • Replies 988
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

6 hours ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Yeah, Sox had a game plan, don't chase and mostly did that in the first innings, they got away from it later on but yeah, stay patient, take your walks.

Hope that Chase does not chase.

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Astros claimed they had a medical issue and delayed their lineup? These guys are whiny clowns, send their asses to Cancun.

I wish they would send my ass to Cancun

3 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:

I wish they would send my ass to Cancun

Not to brag (but to brag) if they make the ALCS, I'll be watching from the beach on Oahu.

15 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

It’s a much rarer event in the South Side than at multiple post season winners Astros and Braves.

Feel like that’s selling our fanbase short.

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Not to brag (but to brag) if they make the ALCS, I'll be watching from the beach on Oahu.

Dude nice!

31 minutes ago, tray said:

HouStros fans don't seem like they are into this WC round like we are.

10 mins to game time and this place is half empty. Losers.

29 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

I presume you will be wearing a Sox or a Pope hat.

I got my Sox hat on but we didn’t end up with the home plate tickets, I’m behind first base now. Guess someone more important got the prime seats.

1 minute ago, T R U said:

I got my Sox hat on but we didn’t end up with the home plate tickets, I’m behind first base now. Guess someone more important got the prime seats.

George Bush?

1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

George Bush?

Not that prime lol, they were the seats that are behind those seats.

let's get this done today please

LFG!!!! LETS DO THIS!

Lol they tried to pass off yesterday's dugout video like it happened "literally moments ago"

Brown looks like he's 16yrs old,,hope the Sox light this kid up

Hell yeah Sam!!

PSYCHO SAM DOES IT AGAIN!

Alvarez in left makes a difference immediately.

Alvarez in the outfield already screws them. Love this

How have teams not complained about Brown's tattoos? He should be required to wear sleeves.

Jumping on them quick!! Let's go

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.