Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

Just a matter of time before Houston ties it

  • Replies 992
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Just now, white sox 80 said:

I've running around. Have the Sox had a hit since the 1st?

I think 11 straight retired

Got to score this inning

need at bats like they had in the 1st..

Just now, Bad Hombre said:

Let’s make a Tinder account for Burke

I shoudl be his wing man.

5 inning game now

Need to get Lambert out of the game, let's see some quality ABs

Just now, Bad Hombre said:

Let’s make a Tinder account for Burke

He needs a girl to pitch for

Burke has been great outside of three pitches. The problem is all three of those were tattooed.

8 strikeouts tells me Burke isn’t pitching that bad! Offense needs to get going.

4 minutes ago, T R U said:

I believe it’s Schultz throwing now

Puke

If we keep doing nothing on offense, this has an Astros come back written all over it.

  • Author

No way Burke faces anybody in the lineup a third time

Hopefully he can give us one more inning.

We really need to have some quality ABs and get thru as much of the HOU bullpen as possible.

Burke has pitched great! Except for the three meatballs that were crushed 🙄

Seriously, if he goes another inning and the Sox don't score, we'll be lucky if it's not tied

Schultz v Yordan with guys on base. What could go wrong?

Teel needs to start with one of his bunts!

Astros can hit HRs. Unfortunately they did so far. I think Schultz and his arm angle should rectify that soon. Get baserunners please!!

Don’t show me Altuve’s playoff stats, half of those are bullshit. Baseball still thinking we’re all retarded and forgot he cheated.

Just now, ron883 said:

No way Burke faces anybody in the lineup a third time

Nobody is throwing in the pen anymore.. never mind Brazoban throwing again

Edited by T R U

  • Author

Our big bats need to do something here.

  • Author
Just now, T R U said:

Nobody is throwing in the pen anymore

I figured there was no chance they let him face Yordan again.

These are some bad at bats

Just now, ron883 said:

Our big bats need to do something here.

Apparently get back to dugout to get the Astros bats back up

Edited by Whisox05

Lambert is fucking dealing too. Thats just gross.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.