Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

good thing these games are in Houston... not sure we'd have gotten any games completed in chicago the next couple days.

Wouldn’t get any completed here either if not for a stadium with a roof on it.

  • Replies 988
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Astros refuse to put out their line-up since Paredes may be out

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

2 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Astros refuse to put out their line-up since Parades may be out

I assume there is some kind of rule they have to let the other team know in a certain amount of time?

8 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Astros refuse to put out their line-up since Parades may be out

Cheaters acting sheisty….what else is new 🙄

2 hours ago, oldsox said:

How did Billy Pierce do?

Only pitched in relief, Al Lopez was a great manager but screwed up not by using Billy as a starter in the series. Lopez also screwed by starting Wynn in game 6 on 2 days rest.

1 hour ago, Green Line said:

The Sox can do something tonight they've only done one other year since 1918 - win a series in the postseason!

I luuuuuv when you analyze!

hour before gametime and still no Astros lineup?

Screw those Houston fans....if I was the Astros I wouldn't even try today 😎

18 hours ago, ron883 said:

Let's get the sweep. Not sure who pitches tomorrow. Probably a combination of Fedde and Schultz.

If we get the sweep 🧹 we don’t have to worry about tomorrow’s pitchers.😂

BLOW THESE ASSHOES OUT OF THE WATER!!!! I DONT EVEN WANT THIS GAME TO BE CLOSE!!!! KILL AND DESTROY!!!!

LFGWS!!!!

2 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Paredes in at DH

Losers

34 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Astros refuse to put out their line-up since Paredes may be out

Would that make any difference either way?

Edited by hankchifan
Grammar

3 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Losers

I can’t stand them. It would be SO SWEET to sweep their asses today.

Within an hour boys! I honestly feel more confident today than yesterday. END. THIS. TONIGHT.

1 hour ago, T R U said:

Wouldn’t get any completed here either if not for a stadium with a roof on it.

HouStros fans don't seem like they are into this WC round like we are.

2 hours ago, T R U said:

Will do, keep an eye out for me. Im a 42 year old white male, will be wearing a baseball hat.

I presume you will be wearing a Sox or a Pope hat.

How bad is Yordan in LF?

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

How bad is Yordan in LF?

with that small of LF I am not sure it will matter much

2 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

How bad is Yordan in LF?

Bad, but that LF is so small that I doubt it matters.

16 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Paredes in at DH

Nick Allen is an absolute pest.

17 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Sean Burke got no bitches! All he does is ball.

With that Irish Catholic name, Sean also has a direct red phone line to the Pope.

Astros claimed they had a medical issue and delayed their lineup? These guys are whiny clowns, send their asses to Cancun.

I want to resend the memo of “Don’t let Yordan Alvarez beat us”.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.