Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Luck is a good thing but Burke and the hitting have to rise to the occasion.

You have to correct a post using emojis? Good fucking god, this place. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

*This post was approved, in part, by the woke police and has a sensitivity rating of 67.8.

  • Replies 869
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    Boys, it’s do or die time tonight. I went into the home games feeling we had this series locked down, but for many reasons we failed to take advantage of a great opportunity. Attending the two home ga

  • Bob Sacamano
    Bob Sacamano

    one week later “God, it’s me again”

14 minutes ago, hi8is said:

You have to correct a post using emojis? Good fucking god, this place. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

*This post was approved, in part, by the woke police and has a sensitivity rating of 67.8.

Seriously, an honest mistake as I thought I was responding to Jake’s post. This site sometimes confuses me as I’m an old fart.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

1 hour ago, hi8is said:

You have to correct a post using emojis? Good fucking god, this place. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

*This post was approved, in part, by the woke police and has a sensitivity rating of 67.8.

For someone who loves to cry about woke, you are pretty damned fragile in here yelling at anyone who offends you, which happens all the time.

Delete

Edited by 2Deep

Doyle in for Braden

Lots of rain heading towards Cleveland, don't know if they get this one in or not.

27 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Doyle in for Braden

Don’t mind it. If you’re going to have a non-hitting OF in lineup you might as well upgrade the defense

3 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Don’t mind it. If you’re going to have a non-hitting OF in lineup you might as well upgrade the defense

Bob, I'm just gonna say this....... Doyle is my pick-to-click today! 🙂

Just walked in on my wife with another man.

Needless to say, I'm distraught. I thought she was loyal. The betrayal is painful.

She told me she was Celibate for Sean, and now I know thats simply not true.

Who is starting? Opener s%*#?

Just get it done.

Hopefully The Tribe blew their wad the last two games.

We're due for a good performance.

LFG

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Who is starting? Opener s%*#?

Burke. No opener.

50 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I know this might be nitpicking and I’m usually not one to critique lineups but I prefer Meidroth higher in the order. He’s got the bat we need right now and he’d slide nicely in between Mune and Peters to break up the lefties a bit. That said, let’s see back to back to back bombs from Mune/Beni/Tristen!

Edited by AntMan26

49 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Lots of rain heading towards Cleveland, don't know if they get this one in or not.

Remnants of Hurricane Isaias heading that way.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

Doyle can't hit either but at its an upgrade with his defense. I wonder about the future of Braden Montgomery with the White Sox. Maybe he will improve in the future but it looks to me like he is overmatched when he's hitting.

54 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Lots of rain heading towards Cleveland, don't know if they get this one in or not.

Looks Like they have a 38 percent chance of rain at 7 and then a window from 8-12 before it starts raining at 1….i think we will be fine

According to latest ESPN analysis, the Sox will need 5-6 good innings from Burke combined with better disciplined at bats. Sox were “antsy” and with uncontrolled swings with RISP in the last 2 games.. Guardians need to keep the Sox in the yard as they cannot keep up in a shoot out. I agree with the analysis, and would add to not let Ramirez beat us, and we need to reduce our strikeouts and issue less walks.

Last two games were rock bottom, only way from here is UP!!

They have a quick hook so if you can knock Williams out in 2 or 3 innings with a few walks and a couple of runs, you can touch up one or two more of their bullpen guys.

Also, frankly, they're just due for a mediocre pitching game.

6 minutes ago, Southwest Sider said:

Last two games were rock bottom, only way from here is UP!!

They have a quick hook so if you can knock Williams out in 2 or 3 innings with a few walks and a couple of runs, you can touch up one or two more of their bullpen guys.

Also, frankly, they're just due for a mediocre pitching game.

Cleveland hasn't pitched well at all. They aren't throwing strikes. The White Sox have just been that bad at the plate the last two games.

9 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

According to latest ESPN analysis, the Sox will need 5-6 good innings from Burke combined with better disciplined at bats. Sox were “antsy” and with uncontrolled swings with RISP in the last 2 games.. Guardians need to keep the Sox in the yard as they cannot keep up in a shoot out. I agree with the analysis, and would add to not let Ramirez beat us, and we need to reduce our strikeouts and issue less walks.

Thanks Captain Obvious ESPN.

I really hope Wills game plan doesn't include Kay....

I don't how you can start Beni after the way he looked against Williams.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.